Saturday, October 10, 2009

Freaked out

So today was an awful day...and I was at work.
I totally freaked out starting last night...
How could I donate his eyes...
Now he will never ever see me again.
Was this the right thing to do?
I do not know.
He wanted to be an organ donor and so do I,
But now I just don't know.
Oh how I hope I did what was right....

Then at about 5:30pm I got so excited...soon my shift would be over.
I would be going home to see Derek and eat dinner with my favorite man.
Oh how I forgot....
What I wouldn't give to come home to him once more, but
He isn't here anymore.
Why do I have to live this life....
I hate you Grief....
I really hate you.

2 comments:

  1. Found you from a prayer blog. Please know that you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog on Kelly's Korner prayer blog. I'm from Richmond too- you're the first blogger I've ever found from Richmond.

    I will be praying for you, I'm so sorry for your loss!

    ReplyDelete